PRESENTING WITH CONFIDENCE
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Are you nervous about public speaking? Do you worry that you'll stand in front of an audience and not be able to remember what you want to say? Did you believe that good speakers were born that way? If you answered "yes" to any of the following, then this event if for you!
As someone who used to be terrified of presenting and would avoid it at all costs, to TV Presenter, Radio Presenter, Public Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Seminar Host and International Workshop Leader, for the first time ever in a public format I am going to share with you what I did and how I did it!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Whether you're an entrepreneur who wants to be more confident about promoting your business, a manager or team leader who needs to present & speak at meetings, or someone who has a message to deliver but isn't clear about how to do so in a powerful way, this day will be of benefit.
WHAT WILL WE BE COVERING ON THE DAY?
- how to feel more confident when presenting
- Techniques to deal with nerves and anxiety
- Methods for remembering what you want to say and keeping on track
- How to speak more fluently and handle questions easily
- Learn how to naturally connect with an audience
- Structuring your presentations for maximum effect in less than 10 minutes
- Identify your communication style and learning how to tap into the learning styles of the audience
- Tricks of the trade that allow you to take your presentation style to the next level
- Overview of the techniques that I used to overcome my fear of presenting
WHO IS LEADING THIS EVENT?
The event will be run by Marilyn Devonish, Director of Trance Formations Limited.
Marilyn Devonish is an ex-speakerphobic who now works as a Certified Trainer of NLP, Certified Trainer of PhotoReading, Certified Trainer of Hypnosis, Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy, Life & Executive Coach, Huna Practitioner, Archetypal Branding Coach, and Management Consultant. She is also a public speaker, workshop leader, freelance writer, TV presenter and regularly contributes in the press and on radio.
During this experiential workshop, Marilyn will share with you the tools, techniques and approaches that took her from 'Speakerphobic' to someone who now speaks and presents for a living.
For bookings recieved before 25th July 2008, the day also includes a FREE 2-hour Bonus Session on Living Your Life on Purpose which will take place from 5pm-7pm on Saturday 9th August.
When & Where
Trance Formations Limited
Trance FormationsTM offers Training, Coaching, NLP Facilitation, PhotoReading and Accelerated Learning & Development courses to corporations and individuals.
A pioneer in cutting edge change technologies, and with over 20 years industry experience, Trance Formations offers Coaching and Events that enable people to tap into their own innate potential.