In this one day workshop you will prepare to perform at your best in a university interview. The workshop is designed for those expecting academic interviews, of the type encountered by Oxbridge candidates and those applying to other elite institutions.
At the workshop you will
- Find out what the interviewers are looking for
- Prepare yourself to answer challenging questions
- Understand how to cope with nerves
- Practise interview questions (with constructive feedback)
- Discover how to cope when you get stuck
- Learn how to describe your strong points and show enthusiasm (without cringing)
- Understand how to ‘click’ with the interviewer
On the day, you will also receive a workbook full of additional resources that will continue to be useful until the day of your interview.
You will be one of a maximum of 18 students we’ll work with throughout the day to build confidence and understanding about the interview experience.
This is not a hot house, or a boot camp. The warm inclusive atmosphere makes us stand out from some other academic interview preparation experiences.
So if you know you have the right qualities to succeed at a top university, but are worried about whether you can convey this at interview, this is the workshop for you.
If you want to find out more before you sign up, get in touch at Hello@ImpetusCoaching.net or on 0208 123 8629