San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Increasingly, mass shootings are in the headlines and a concern to businesses, organizations and institutions. Would you know how to respond if you heard shots fired where you are? There are many steps that can be taken to increase your odds of survival if you should have such an incident. In this well researched program you will:
- Review strategies recommended by Homeland Security
- Move from condition white (oblivious) to condition yellow (aware)
- Discuss the numerous response considerations and how to choose the most appropriate option for your scenario
- Run multiple drills in a controlled environment that will build muscle memory
- Develop a survival mindset
Lunch will be provided from noon - 12:45 pm.
Bonus "Sheepdogs" segment offered from 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm.
When & Where
Rick Capozzi - CapozziGroup/SurvivalMindset
About the speaker – Rick Capozzi
Since 1991, Rick Capozzi has been delivering personal growth and development training as well as providing global marketing services. The world has been his classroom. As an international speaker and consultant, his travels have taken him to South America, Mexico, Canada, Japan, throughout Western and Central Europe, and to all but 9 states in the USA. He delivers as many as 160 speaking engagements per year.