Teachers of all content areas and grade levels are marking their calendars for the New York City Writing Project's Teacher-to-Teacher Conference. Do you have an idea from your practice that you would like to propose as an experiential workshop? Come learn more about the submission process and get support to write your proposal!
In this workshop, you will collaborate with NYCWP staff and other teachers to:
- view and discuss successful proposals from previous years;
- consider the various ways you might share your practice with peers;
- articulate the ideas you might like to share;
- learn about the submission process;
- recieve support as you write your proposal;
- and leave with tools for your future presentation!
This workshop is designed for teachers who would like to present a workshop or a panel at the upcoming NYCWP Teacher-to-Teacher Conference, which will be held on March 18, 2017.
For more information, visit www.nycwritingproject.org or find us on social media.