San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This weekend class begins on Friday evenings from 6:30 - 9:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. These classes are a condensed version of the four-week series. It helps prepare the expectant mother and her support person for the labor and birth experience. A hospital tour is included.
- Understanding the labor and birth process
- Comfort measures during labor
- Effective labor coaching
- Relaxation techniques
- Possible medical options
- Classes are located in the Outpatient Care Conference Room.
- It is important that the expectant mother and her coach attend all sessions. An expertly trained coach is crucial to the support of the mother!
- Course materials are provided.
- Class size for childbirth classes is limited to a maximum of 10 couples in order to facilitate learning and group interaction.
- Bring two pillows to each childbirth class and wear comfortable clothing suitable for floor exercise.
When & Where
Clovis Community Medical Center
Visit our website at www.ClovisCommunity.org