San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This four-week series of classes helps prepare the expectant mother and her support person for the labor and birth experience. A hospital tour is included in this series.
- Understanding the labor and birth process
- Comfort measures during labor
- Effective labor coaching
- Relaxation techniques
- Possible medical options
- Each class meets from 6:30-9:00 pm on Tuesday evenings.
- The first class is the beginning of a four class series.
- Classes are located on the 5th floor of the new bed tower. Elevators are located in the main lobby of the hospital.
- It is important that the expectant mother and her coach attend all sessions. An expertly trained coach is crucial to the support of the mother!
- Course materials are provided.
- Class size for childbirth classes is limited to a maximum of 8 couples in order to facilitate learning and group interaction.
- Bring two pillows to each childbirth class and wear comfortable clothing suitable for floor exercise.
When & Where
Clovis Community Medical Center
Visit our website at www.ClovisCommunity.org