Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital's Prepared Childbirth Condensed Class will help prepare expectant families for the arrival of a new baby. Specially trained registered nurses provide expert preparation and support for the challenges of pregnancy and labor.
• Breathing, relaxation and coping methods for labor
• Breathing and comfort techniques
• Medical options for labor and birth, including Cesarean
• Preparing for postpartum
• Getting to know your newborn
• Gaining the Confidence to Breastfeed *
• New Parent Class *
* Breastfeeding and New Parent are included in the fee for this Series and it is not necessary to register separately for these other classes. You will receive more information about the Breastfeeding and New Parent classes in your receipt/confirmation when you register for the Condensed Childbirth Class.
The condensed childbirth class meets on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.
Please register for a Chldbirth Center Tour. The tours are offered on Tuesday evenings -- register online. Thank you!