Prepare Your Federal & State Income Taxes for FREE - Sunnyvale
If you made $33,000 or less or if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in income in 2016, prepare your Federal and State Income Taxes for free through Turbo Tax Freedom Edition with assistance from onsite volunteers and tax experts!
Sunnyvale Public Library, in partnership with the Computer and Communication Industry Association (CCIA) and Intuit Freedom Foundation is hosting this one-day free taxpayer assistance event on Tuesday, February 14th, from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
To avoid waiting in line, call 1-866-577-1231 to make a reservation, and mention that you are calling to reserve your spot for the California Free Tax Events.
You qualify to file your Federal and State income tax returns for FREE if ONE of the following applies to you for tax year 2016:
- • You made $33,000 or less
- • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
- • Note: If you earned $13,870 or less, you may also qualify for the CA EITC
Please be sure to bring the following documents with you:
- Form of Government Identification
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer’s Identification Number (ITIN Card or Letter) for each family member
- Proof of income including W2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Health Insurance Form (1095-A)
- Account and routing numbers of checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund
- Copy of 2015 tax return, if available
For Non-English speakers language support, please call for an appointment.
For more information about CCIA and Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation free tax assistance event at the Sunnyvale Public Library, please visit http://www.intuitempowers.org