San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PREPARE 2 SPEAK
Would you like to use
Speaking as a Marketing Tool
Grow Your Business?
If you are a business owner, leader, entrepreneur, coach or consultant, would you like to:
- Overcome your fear or nervousness and boost your confidence when speaking in public?
- Generate exposure about your product or service?
- Improve the results you are currently getting with your presentations?
- Develop this skill of public speaking?
- Be recognized as the authority in your industry or niche?
- Increase your income by using speaking as a marketing tool?
- Get your message across without any fear or hesitation?
- Design a sensational presentation?
Are you seeking to do any of this to enable you to grow your business?
The very best way to be heard and to grow is to speak effectively with ease, confidence and clarity in front of a group
Join Anne Venaille on Friday 14th October,2016 at 9.00 am & discover:
What you need to do -
- To speak with ease, confidence & clarity
- How to hit the right buttons
- How to captivate, engage & quickly build rapport with your audience
- The 5 essential factors needed to present well
- The 7 significant reasons for speaking and how it can make a difference to your business
- The 5 step system to crafting dynamic presentations
- The 3 goals to work on to grow your business using this powerful skill of speaking
Join Anne and discover what you need to do
and how to speak effectively & confidently
taking your business to another level by
STANDING UP AND SPEAKING OUT!
When & Where
Anne Venaille - Speaker-Coach-Mentor
Motivational Speaker, Public Speaking Coach and Mentor, Anne Venaille works with business owners, leaders, entrepreneurs, consultants and people in organisations who are challenged by public speaking.
Her clients benefit by developing this skill and are more confident, more influential and are able to generate exposure through speaking to grow their business. With years of experience of being a business owner in retail and hospitality and then working in the accounting sector, she is in a unique position to really make a difference in peoples’ professional lives.
Anne believes that the very best way to promote a product or service is by speaking effectively to groups of people at any one time.