San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PREPARE 2 SPEAK
Would you like to use
Speaking as a Marketing Tool
Grow Your Business?
If you are a business owner, leader, entrepreneur, coach or consultant, would you like to:
- Overcome your fear or nervousness and boost your confidence when speaking in public?
- Generate exposure about your product or service?
- Improve the results you are currently getting with your presentations?
- Develop this skill of public speaking?
- Be recognized as the authority in your industry or niche?
- Increase your income by using speaking as a marketing tool?
- Get your message across without any fear or hesitation?
- Design a sensational presentation?
Are you seeking to do any of this to enable you to grow your business?
The very best way to be heard and to grow is to speak effectively with ease, confidence and clarity in front of a group
Join Anne Venaille on Friday 14th October,2016 at 9.00 am & discover:
What you need to do -
- To speak with ease, confidence & clarity
- How to hit the right buttons
- How to captivate, engage & quickly build rapport with your audience
- The 5 essential factors needed to present well
- The 7 significant reasons for speaking and how it can make a difference to your business
- The 5 step system to crafting dynamic presentations
- The 3 goals to work on to grow your business using this powerful skill of speaking
Join Anne and discover what you need to do
and how to speak effectively & confidently
taking your business to another level by
STANDING UP AND SPEAKING OUT!
When & Where
Anne Venaille - SpeakerTrainer-Coach-Mentor
Anne Venaille is an accredited trainer, mentor and coach in public speaking and personal enrichment.
Within these roles of Public Speaking and Personal Enrichment, Anne works with her clients implementing proven techniques and strategies which become an instrumental asset in their business, careers and lives.
After years of experience gained in having her own businesses in retail, hospitality and then working in the accounting sector, she found that her passion was in personal enrichment. This has led to her channeling this passion towards helping others in their professional and personal lives, presenting attractive benefits and resulting in them having the best possible solutions.
Anne became accustomed to speaking as a motivational speaker. Combining her coaching and speaking skills and experience, she has directed it into the area of speech training.
Her focal purpose is to work with business leaders, owners, entrepreneurs and consultants to help them take their business to another level through speaking.
Her game plan is to boost her clients reputation, increase their confidence and position themselves as the roles of authority in their industries through her performance improvement programs.