San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THIS IS A PRIVATE PARTY FROM 8PM till 11PM
ALL INVITED GUESTS MUST RSVP BY CALLING
PREMIERE AT (713) 699-9858
Dead Celebrity Costume Holiday Party
December 10, 2013
Dead Celebrity Costumes are Encouraged!
There will be a Costume Contest for BEST Male & Female!
>>>10 TABLES AVAILABLE TO RESERVE FOR $150<<<
One Bottle of Blue Label Vodka & One Bottle of Champange
To reserve, call Stephanie at Premiere at (713) 699-9858
Contest to be held at 10pm
OVER $1,825 in Cash & Prizes
$75 Tanning Package from Darque Tan
Premiere Holiday Party Schedule:
8pm to 9pm
- Complimentary Parking (Spaces Limited, So Arrive Early & Get Yours!).
- Annual Group Photo (8pm).
- Premiere Paid Adult Beverages.
- Holiday Appetizers & Pass Food.
- Annual Premiere Video Slide Show.
- Dead Celebrity Costume Contest Best Male & Female
- Go to the following website for Dead Celebrity Costume Ideas:http://suite101.com/a/famous-dead-celebrity-halloween-party-costumes-a155337
- Here is a link to names of dead celebrities:http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Celebrities
11pm to 2am
- Club Open to the public.
How to Dress Like a Dead Celebrity for a Costume Party
Start with an identifiable symbol, like Farrah Fawcett’s hair, Michael Jackson’s sequined glove or Humphrey Bogart’s white dinner jacket. Afro-haired young singer in flared pants and wide collars, through to the end of his life where he had long, straight hair, paler skin and wore large dark glasses.
Dead celebrities can include anyone in the arts, sciences, politics or pop culture and historical figures. Add some wit to a dead celebrity Halloween costume by portraying someone who is still alive, but whose career – political or otherwise – is dead. The strong style of Michael Jackson makes him easier to copy than someone like Patrick Swayze.
Farrah Fawcett-style wigs have been available at Halloween costume shops for many years. Though recent photos of Farrah were published at the time of her death, she will always be remembered for her 1970s long, blonde, layered haircut. Amy Winehouse costumes (black beehive hairdo and cats-eye black eyeliner) and the Steve Jobs uniform of wire-rimmed glasses, black turtleneck and denim jeans.
Some stars, such as Elvis Presley, have distinct periods that you can mine for different Halloween costume ideas. Add signature black hair and suitable sideburns to create a young Elvis in an army uniform, black leather jacket or Hawaiian shirt. Sunglasses, sequins and jumpsuits are essential for his later Vegas era
- Marilyn Monroe – bouffant blonde wig, red lipstick, beauty mark
- Anna Nicole Smith – see above
- Marlene Dietrich – top hat, blonde wig, tuxedo
- Audrey Hepburn – upswept hairdo, pearls, elegant black dress and cigarette holder
- Carmen Miranda - fruit-filled headdress, off-the-shoulder blouse, skirt
- Frida Kahlo – black braided hair, colourful Mexican dress, unibrow
- Liberace – bouffant hair, fur or feather-edged cape, flamboyant jewellery
- Steve Irwin – khaki shirt and shorts, boots, mini-crocodile
- Groucho Marx – thick eyebrows and moustache, round glasses, cigar
- John Wayne – cowboy boots and hat
- Andy Warhol – shaggy white wig, black stare
- Sonny Bono – shaggy brown wig, floppy moustache, sheepskin vest
- John Lennon – granny glasses, long brown wig, chain with peace sign
When & Where
Throne Ultra Lounge & Dance Club
For Section Reservations Call (832) 413-1410.
1815 Washington Avenue
Houston, Texas 77007