Mark Your Calendars and Reserve Your Space Today!
The Talent Buzz is hosting the 2nd annual premier networking event for Human Resources and Recruiting professionals in the Twin Cities.
The event will be held on Thursday, September 9th, from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, aboard Al & Alma's Bella Vista Yacht at the Wayzata Port. Lunch and beverages will be served.
This is a great opportunity to network with professionals and thought leaders responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining talent in leading organizations - throughout the Twin Cities. Attendee organizations from last year included 3M, Honeywell, Seagate, General Mills, American Medical Systems, Walser Automotive, Lifetouch, Minco, and more!
What this event is:
- An opportunity to discuss leading-edge trends in Human Resources and Talent Management with peers, corporate practitioners and leaders
- A chance to engage in dialogue on a variety of topics including social media, recruiting, diversity, retention, metrics, employee engagement, ROI, and more.
- A chance to meet and network with the some of the best and brightest in the business.
What this event is not:
- A costly conference with the same recycled content and speakers
- An event with a sales-filled vendor exhibit hall
- A one-sided event with formal presentations
Please note to ensure the best experience and the richest networking opportunity, this event is being capped with a maximum number of allowed participants. The tickets are on a first come, first serve basis.
After registration, participants will receive additional details and logistics for the event. Click here for directions to the Wayzata Port. If you have any questions, please e-mail your inquiry.
A special thank you to Jobs2Web for their sponsorship of this event.