Actions and Detail Panel
Pre-Call Planning Strategies (Braintree)
Thu, April 27, 2017, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM EDT
Are you wasting your time on sales calls?
Click here to watch video
Pre-call planning seems like a no-brainer, but, many salespeople don't put in the effort to actually follow through with it. They wing it and then they wonder why they lost control on the sales call. Has this ever happened to you?
In the Sandler Selling System there are five crucial elements of pre-call planning. Join us for this 2-hour workshop to find out what those elements are and how to:
• Ensure you ask all the right questions and not forget them in a pressure filled situation
• Pre-brief yourself before the sales call and de-brief yourself after the sales call
• Avoid looking like a salesperson
• Formulate a winning mindset
• Create a process that will ensure every sales call has a purpose, agenda, time commitment and clear outcome
Register today to receive your one-time $5.00 pass!