My Dreams Work is celebrating 6 Years of Changing Lives!!
Noel Walrond invites you to share in the pre-launch of his first book "There is No Tomorrow: The Ultimate Guide to Beating Procrastination". He would like to invite you to join us for an evening of Inspiration, Networking, and Celebration!!
On Saturday November 19th, you can look forward to :
- Experience LIVE Coaching from Noel
- Top graduates share their success stories in beating procrastination
- Come ready to network and make lasting connections
- Book signing
- Live readings from "There is No Tomorrow: The Ultimate Guide to Beating Procrastination"
- Learn key tricks on how to beat procrastination
Over the last 6 years Noel Walrond has helped thousands of people across Canada, the USA & Caribbean:
- Go from being broke to becoming 6 figure income earners
- Monetize their passion
- Build self confidence
- And has helped struggling students excel in academics
Date: Saturday November 19th 2016
Location:20 Toronto Street, 2nd floor. 2 Blocks East of Yonge on the North side of King
Doors open at 3:30PM
Event Starts at 4:00PM Sharp!
Event Ends at 10:00pm (the Mixer and After Party)
Feel free to share this event on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all social media
Have a Powerful Day!!!
Date and Time
Ontario Bar Association
20 Toronto St
2nd floor. 2 Blocks East of Yonge on the North side of King
Toronto, ON M5C 2B8