Practices for Evaluating & Selecting Accounting Software in Today’s World
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The webinar will feature accounting software experts
Taylor MacDonald and Marcus Wagner. Taylor has more than 20 years in the industry and was listed six times in the Accounting Today Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting. Marcus has over 18 years working with large, medium and small companies in the areas of financial accounting and auditing, process and internal controls consulting, and management advisory services.
Taylor and Marcus will share actionable advice in making a decision that can impact your career success, selecting accounting software.
You'll discover how to:
- Successfully launch the evaluation process by focusing on 4 key areas.
- Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls, and find the right system for your organization.
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
- Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
For more information and to register, click here: http://bit.ly/TJbF5q. Follow the session on Twitter with #ProWeb30213