Connect - Communicate - Relate
This program is based in Nonviolent Communication™ (also known as NVC), a life-affirming communication process developed by Marshall Rosenberg, PhD.
• Use the power of empathy and compassion to improve the relationships that matter most to you
• Make requests in a way that you and others can thrive
• Receive critical messages without losing self-esteem
• Resolve differences with skill and compassion
• Create choice in challenging situations or circumstances
• Speak your truth in a way that others can hear and understand you
• Make connections with coworkers, friends, and loved ones
• Deal with chlidren and adults effectively in challenging situations
If you are interested in developing skills with these benefits please join us for this introduction and practice Thursday evenings at Unity of Houston in the Annex Room 104 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
For greatest ease, park in the West Lot along the fence between the Pyramid and Hillcroft,
Enter the gate go up the wooden ramp by the Unity Library, cross the deck and enter Annex through the green door. Room 104 is the first door on the right.
Text or call Ed Halloran 713-628-2336 or email: email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. You can give it to someone or reserve more than one ticket. If you are bringing more than 3 people please call ahead if possible.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We use it to estimate and prepare material & handout quantities as necessary for the practice sessions.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
We hope you will join us soon!