San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Connect - Communicate - Relate
Nonviolent Communication™ (also Compassionate Communication or NVC), is a life-affirming communication process developed by Marshall Rosenberg, PhD.
Learn and practice Nonviolent Communication™ skills, originated by Marshall Rosenberg. Use the power of empathy and compassion to improve the relationships that matter most to you.
Meet like minded people and learn how to better:
• Speak your truth in a way that others can hear and understand you
• Make requests in a way that you and others can thrive
• Get what you need through open-hearted connection
• Receive critical messages without losing self-esteem
• Resolve differences with skill and compassion
• Create more choices in challenging situations or circumstances
• Use empathy as a to create connection & cooperation
• Make connections with coworkers, friends, and loved ones
• Deal with kids and adults effectively in difficult situations
• Manage & resolve conflict so everyone benefits
If you are interested in NVC and have not been able to attend one of the weekend seminars or locate a Practice Group please join us for and introduction and practice Thursday evenings at Unity of Houston in the Annex Room 104 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
For greatest ease, park in the West Lot along the fence between the Pyramid and Hillcroft,
Enter the gate go up the wooden ramp by the Unity Library, cross the deck and enter Annex through the green door. Room 104 is the first door on the right.
Text or call Ed Halloran 713-628-2336 or email: email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. You can give it to someone or reserve more than one ticket. If you are bringing more than 3 people please call ahead if possible.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We use it to estimate and prepare material & handout quantities as necessary for the practice sessions.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
We hope you will join us soon!