PR DISRUPTED CONFERENCE 2012
food | wine | travel
"Charting The Conversation..."
You are cordially invited to attend the 1st. Annual 'PR Disrupted Conference'.
Join us and other top influencers in the travel/food and wine space for a day-long conference focused on bringing you the latest trends, changes and ideas that will make an impact on your business in 2012.
The PR Disrupted Conference brings together top thought leaders and enigmatic personalities to discuss pain-points, what works & what doesn't in order to explore new ideas and disruptive and engaging trends in travel, food and wine. Yet with a compass focused on how content, public relations, marketing and social media are shaping the landscape.
"PR Disrupted" will help you anticipate the shifts and changes in the market place, consumer attitudes and how social media continues to play a broader role in transforming the way we engage and interact.
We will cover case studies, workshops, keynotes and panel discussions, delivered by experts from a wide variety of perspectives and backgrounds. For more details, please click on the following links below.
- Keynote Speakers & Panelists: (Click Here)
- Conference Agenda & Schedule: (Click Here)
- Group discounts are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Conference pass includes: Continental Breakfast, lunch, access to all workshops, panels and post-event cocktail party. (Special note: Lunch is only provided for PAID attendees.)
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: PR Disrupted tickets are transferable but are non-refundable.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Learn how to work with food/wine and travel bloggers more effectively!
- Learn how to create and optimize frequency messaging.
- Hear from brands to see what they are looking for in PR outreach
- Learn how to integrate technology into the food and wine experience!
- Learn how to monitor and engage social media.
- Learn the new marketing and communication trends in food, wine and travel (who are the leaders?)
- How to leverage a PR opportunity and expand your marketing dollars.
- Learn how to go from product-in-hand to consumer evangelist!
- Learn how to disrupt the traditional methods and look at new ways of doing everything to get your clients results.
- Learn to bridge the gap between social media and traditional media.
- Learn how to build a fan base that engages your audience and turns activity into real ROI (money and customer retention)
You'll take away:
- New ideas and concepts on how to transform your relationship between the consumer and targeted media
- Learn new ways to collaborate and connect your brand to new market segments.
- Learn how to create a 360-media-experience that connects your customer to your brand in a more dynamic way.
- Must-have strategies and techniques to compete in the Digital 2.0/3.0 world.
- Food, wine and travel bloggers and journalists
- Content Producers
- C-Level executives working in Food, Wine, Travel and Hospitality
- Brand & Marketing Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- CVB"S and Travel Bureau's
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Media Consultants
- Rick Bakas (Bakas Media) "Integrating Digital Technology in the Food & Wine Experience"
- Chip Conley (Joie De Vivre) "Emotional Equations and how to understand our emotions in a time of disruption."
- Beth Schnitzer (Pier 39, Vice President of Marketing)
- Cathy Brooks (Other Than That, Founder)
- David Perry (David Perry & Associates, Founder)
- Johna Burke (BurrellesLuce, Sr. Vice President)
- Laurel Kaufman (Elevate My Brand, Founder)
- Adrienne Arieff (Arieff Communications, Founder)
- Amy Sherman (Cooking With Amy, Food Blogger)
- Bob Boemer (Hardrock Cafe, Sr. Sales & Marketing Manager)
- Christopher Buttner (PR THAT ROCKS, Founder)
- David McGinn (Bars + Tone, Director of Sales)
- Heather Meeker (GOGII, Inc., Vice President, Corporate Communications)
- Hermione Way (Newspepper, Founder)
- Jai Decker (DrivenTide, Founder)
- Kevin Blum (SF City Dish, Founder)
- Kimberly Charles (Charles Communications Associates, Founder)
- Kym McNicholas (Forbes, Reporter)
- Leigh Rowan (Moderne Communications, COO)
- Matt Skallerud (Pink Banana Media, President)
- Pamela Busch (SKREW CAP, Founder/Restaurant Owner/Blogger)
- Sandra Cobb-Boykin (SRCB, Founder)
- Teresa Rodriguez (TangoDiva, Founder)
- Theodore Palmer (Creative Edge Public Relations, Founder)
- Thuy Vu (CBS 5 "Eye On The Bay", Co-host)
- Please visit PRSummit.org to read bio's, review an agenda and other conference details!
PR DISRUPTED has partnered with UStream TV to bring PR Disrupted LIVE and on-demand to audiences around the world. Watch the live webcast on Monday, April 23, 2012 from 9am to 6pm. Enjoy the full program for $49.95 a third of the price for the full program to attend PR Disrupted in-person.
1. Get your login code: Once we have confirmed reciept of payment, live webcast viewers will receive a login code 24 hours before the event.
2. Go to PR Disrupted Conference UStream Webcast Page at: (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/prdisrupted-conference)
3. Enter your login code, and enjoy the program!
*** All viewers will be able to chat with the livestream and each other
When & Where
PR Summit Conference Series
The PR Summit assembles top media influencers for one day of intense panel discussions, keynotes, break-out sessions and networking. Join other media professionals, entrepreneurs, marketers and public relations practitioners driving the next generation of PR.