San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Years ago Yale and Harvard did studies on their graduates. Only 3% had written goals for post graduation accomplishment. 10 years later that 3% was worth more financially than the other 97% put together. So would you like to work on getting your goals for next year written down with an action plan so that you, too, can earn more and accomplish more?
Then come to our goal setting workshop.
How many of you have goals? How many write them down? How many accomplish them? Ever wonder why?
At this workshop we are going to do hands on work in setting goals after discussing the most successful way to set and achieve them.
What a great wasy to start the new year of 2017
Light lunch included.
When & Where
Mary Albitz, FocalPoint Business Coaching
Mary Albitz is an expert in retail, non-profit organizations and expatriate tax firms. Her relationship-based approach has achieved unprecedented results in the areas of marketing, sales, administration, business development and vendor management for the varied companies she has worked.
A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, Mary has worked to improve people’s lives and relationships for over 30 years while accomplishing two major dreams she had as a child. As a Certified Business Coach and Trainer of FocalPoint International of Hawaii, Mary is now focused on working with others to accomplish their dreams.