Legal Power Hour
Group Coaching: Ask Questions. Get Answers
Power Hour – Ask the Coaches
Your first two interactions with the WBCNA Engage program were in group coaching settings – and you gained a lot of insight from your fellow entrepreneurs.
Now that you’ve experienced the one-on-one coaching it’s time to come back to group coaching for this special invitation only - Power Hour.
Starting and/or growing your business can be hard. Come and be challenged, get legal advice from the experts, learn about obtaining capital, hear how you can utilize your social media platform. The sky is the limit!
Group Coaching can spark a firestorm of creativity. Sometimes the simplest question can seed the most informative and collaborative discussion giving you tons of free insight, ideas, and possible solutions you never would have thought of on your own.
Subject Matter Coaching:
- Marketing- Branding, Strategy, Social Media, Advertising, Digital
- Legal- Corporate, Trademark, Copyright, Gov’t Contracting, IP
- Finance- Business Plans, Lending, Business Development, Accounting
- Insurance- Commercial, and Personal Insurance
- Restaurant- Commercial Kitchen Setup, Ingredient Sourcing, Production Schedule, Recipe Development, Packaging, Cash Flow
- Government Contracting- Capabilities Statement, Certifications, Proposals, Negotiations, Project Management, Defense Acquisitions, GSA Scheduling
Benefits of Power Hour:
- Learn Questions You Need to Ask
- Work On Your Business in a Safe Environment
- Multiple Coaches, Lots of Expertise
- Connect with Others JUST LIKE YOU
March 6, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Bring your lunch!
515 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35816
*Open to those who have completed the Engage Program
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received no later than 24 hours before the event. If you are unable to attend and do not cancel by the deadline, you will not be eligible for a refund.
All WBCNA and SBA programs and services are provided to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.
Accommodations will be provided to clients with limited English proficiency when requested at least two weeks in advance.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
If you have a complaint or EEO-related questions, please contact Joanne Randolph, WBCNA President & CEO, at 256-428-8190.