Indy Area PCN Monthly Lunch Event
More Prospects | More Sales | More Profits
Join us for our Christmas/Year-End Celebration. We had 40 attendees this past month and we and we are on track for another incredible event. Your experience at this event will help you get on track for an AMAZING 2017. Make the decision to ATTEND now and scroll down and get a ticket.
Whether you are a first-time Attendee or one of our committed Bronze, Silver or Gold members, this is YOUR event, to help grow your NetWORK For Life! Buy a ticket and ATTEND. Then call and personally invite and Bring your closest friends in business with you to the event. You will GROW if you help BUILD the event. BUILDing the event helps accelerate the growth of your netWORK for Life!
- A warm and familiar group of highly motivated network builders attend
- A superior lunch is prepared in advance by the host location
- We always rewarding those who plan in advance for success...
Attendees will enjoy:
- Real relationship connections to other local businesses.
- Introductions and invites to established Power Circles.
- Basic training on WHY you should & HOW to build your own Power Circle
Bring your business cards, coupons, and promotional materials to exchange with the group. A special table will be set up for cards, flyers and promotional materials. We will offer a special discounted ticket for the next event when you are at the current event. We will also invite you to step up and QUALIFY to become a new Bronze member of the event.
- 11:00a SHARP --- Registration - Be Early to Network!
- 11:00a - 11:30a - Open Networking:
- 11:30a - 12:05a - Lunch & Recognition with mini power circle:
- 12:05p - 12:15p - Event and Network Recognition
- 12:10p - 12:40p - Silver & Gold Members' Messages
- 12:40p - 12:50p - 2017 PCN vision challenge by Founder, Mike Tollar:
- 12:50p - 1:00p -- Closing Networking Challenge - survey and appointment setting
- Optional 1:00p -- Post Event Open-Networking
- Optional 1:30p -- PCN Membership Success System Training Overview
- Optional 2:00p -- PCN MSS Q & A and general consulting
VIP-Home Solutions, Jim and Danielle Smith, is a family-owned, local general contractor that services the entire Metro area. Our mission is simple: always do the right thing! We welcome each client into our VIP family and provide the best experience at the fairest price using the highest standard of products and installation technique. Our goal each and every day is for our clients to be so pleased with our work that they never hesitate to refer VIP-Home Solutions to their family and friends. That is our mission and goal each and every day.