Thursday, June 1, 2017
Meadows Foundation Conference Center
2900 Live Oak Street
Dallas, TX 75204
COST: $30 - includes full catered breakfast
7:30 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
Public service is tough - made tougher by competing agendas, divisiveness, increasingly diverse constituencies and unparalleled public scrutiny and mistrust.
Join us Thursday, June 1st for this seminar designed for leaders who are serious about:
- Being game changers
- Becoming better equipped to more courageously, boldly and effectively handle opposition
- Leading with renewed enthusiam, inspiration and insight
- Discovering blind spots to prevent being blind-sided
- Learning to tune out the trivial many to hear the vital few
- Climbing out of the rut of the routine
- Wanting a fresh perspective on winning, serving and leading.
| THREE DYNAMIC LEADERS | ONE DYNAMIC MORNING |
Who should attend?
*** City, County and State Leaders
- Executive leadership teams
- City managers and management leadership teams
- Directors and department heads
- Community leaders
*** School Trustees and Executive Staff
*** Public Agency Leaders
7:30 A.M. Breakfast Buffet
8:05 Just Between Friends - What it REALLY Takes to Win!
Dorothy Burton, President, Christians in Public Service
8:40 Work Hard - Pray Hard: The Power of Faith in Action
Rick Lynch, Lt Gen (Ret) United States Army
9:30 Game Changers - The Value of Ethical and Moral Leadership in Public Service
Honorable Faith Johnson, Dallas County District Attorney
10:00 Let's Talk - Q&A with Presenters
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?