Join us for Calgary's first Poutine Crawl!
Saturday, April 9
Noon - 6 p.m.
Tickets - $45 each all-inclusive
Pick up (noon) and drop off (4:30) at Melrose on 17th Ave S.W.
Calgary has some amazing poutine - we will be the judge of who reigns supreme! Hop on a British Party Machine Bus with us as we hit 4 very different venues and sample their top poutines all in one afternoon. This Poutine Crawl is not for the faint of heart - there will be more cheese curds, gravy and potatoes in one day than you would typically see in a month!
Alberta King of Subs
- Smoked Montreal meat poutine
- Peperoni poutine
- Chicken poutine
- Foie Gras poutine with truffle oil
- Pork Hock poutine
- Mushroom gravy poutine with truffled porcini mushroom gravy
- Duck Confit Poutine
- Real Deal poutine with Quebec cheese curd
- Steak Poutine with free range steak and sauteed onions
- Italiano with herb tomato sauce and cheese
- Pulled Duck Confit with dried cranberries
Then we will end our poutine victory tour with drinks at Melrose!
Your All-Incluse $45 ticket price includes your Party Machine bus transportation all day, your poutine samplers at each venue and a guaranteed good time.
Drinks along the way and at Melrose after the Poutine Crawl will be up to the individual.
When & Where
Karen is a Word of Mouth Marketer and MRU Instructor that loves to combine community grassroots initiatives, creativity and social media for greater good. Karen is on the Board of non profit Mealshare and supports their cause through Calgary's Poutine Week.