Potluck! 9.0 [A Smorgasbord of Ideas]
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Potluck! [A Smorgasbord of Ideas] brings together several of Chicago’s finest who get to do whatever they want for six minutes each.
"One of the most refreshing and intelligent evenings in Chicago. It’s unexpected, unvarnished and hilarious." - audience member
Potluck! 9.0 proceeds go to support the Chicago Women's Health Center
- See past lineups and photos
- Join Potluck! on social media: #IdeaPotluck
- No actual food involved
- Doors open at 7:00; event starts at 7:30
- Coming solo encouraged!!
- Feel free to BYOB or BYO-snacks. Bottle openers and cups available for your use.
- No walk-ups; tickets must be purchased in advance
- Potluck sells out so make sure you get your ticket early!
- Christine Cikowski and Josh Kulp, Chefs & Owners, Honey Butter Fried Chicken | @honeybutterchi
- Sayjal Joshi, Chicago Comedian | @SayjalJoshi
- Jamie Buell
- Magister Freud, Magician and Owner, Ice Cream Team Party Entertainment | @magisterfreud
- Jeff Hannan, Debate coach, Author-ish, Somewhat Tall Guy
- Sonia Denis, Comedienne | @sonideni
- James Green, Designer and New Media Artist | @onthefirefly
- Janna Sobel, Performer, Writer & Director, Here’s the Story
When & Where
Mac & Cheese Productions
Like summer-camp for adults! Get thrown together with people from all walks of life, none of whom know each other, and be immediately comfortable. Mac & Cheese Productions offers opportunities for people who want to grow their community and themselves.