Post Written Test at Evergreen Site: 3/9/12
Friday, March 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM (PST)
The Academy charges a non-refundable/non-exhangable materials fee of $10 per test.
POST regulations prohibit examinees from taking this test more than one time in any 30-day period from any testing site in the State of California. Be advised that if you make multiple attempts to take this test within a 30-day period, POST will invalidate your test.
- Please arrive NO LATER than the event start time to allow for check-in.
- You must bring email confirmation and a government-issued photo I.D. to the event.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted.
This test is not required for those registering for Modular Format (BAM) Level III courses.
We may be able to accommodate walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, space permitting. For walk-ins, please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time and bring cash payment only please.
Dates, times and locations of the test are subject to change without notice.
PLEASE DO NOT use our mailing address to get driving directions. See map below and/or click here for driving directions.
Z (OLD) PELLETB AT EVC
PLEASE DO NOT USE "3095 YERBA BUENA ROAD" FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
Our main office is located near the Evergreen Valley College Campus. The offices are physically located directly across the parking lot from the Evergreen Valley College District Office located at 4750 San Felipe Road, San Jose, CA 95135. Click here for a printable map to The Academy in San Jose.
From Highway 101
- Take the Yerba Buena Rd exit, head East
- Turn left at San Felipe Rd
- Turn right at Paseo de Arboles
- Turn right into the parking lot for The Academy