San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Joint Echo-Cardiography & Vascular Imaging Seminar
NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED - MARCH 2017
Location: 3 W's Pavilion
Chairpersons: Dr. Anthony Harris, Cardiac Surgeon & Dr. Stephen Moe - Cardiologist
CPE Credit Available
Full Programme: To be Announced
Part 1: Joint Echocardiography
Part 2: Vascular Imaging & Cardiac CT
- To give physicians a better understanding of the tests involved and their indications
- To allow physicians to know the "how, what, when and where".
- To give physicians a better understanding of vascular imaging and stenography to ultimately improve patient care
Pre-register Online at:
$168.00 - Physicians
$115.50 - Nurses & Allied Health
$52.50 - Students
- A&B Music Supplies - Sheraton Mall, Christ Church, St. James
- Barbados Conference Services Limited - Sir Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre, St. Michael
- Sundek - Limegrove Mall, Holetown, St. James
- Online at https://secure.ticketpal.com/event/JointEchocardiographyandVascularImagingWorkshop
Some topics include:
What is Echocardiography and its indications?
How does Echo assist in the management of the patient in the GPpractice?
When does the GP need to refer?
How to read the Echo report.
Trans-Esophageal Echo (TEE)
How does vascular ultrasound fit into patient management?
Dr. Dawn Scantlebury, Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Dean Heller, Interventional Cardiologist
Others to be announced.
DAH Dr. Anthony Harris
Dr. Anthony Harris
Cardiac Surgeon/ Chairman
DDH Dr. Dean Heller
Dr. Dean Heller
Interventional Cardiologist, USA
DSM Dr. Stephen Moe
Dr. Stephen Moe
DDS Dr. Dawn Scantlebury
Dr. Dawn Scantlebury
Interventional Cardiologist, Barbados
Save This Event
When & Where
Hibiscus Health Caribbean Inc.
Hibiscus Health Caribbean Inc. is a health communications and events company based in Barbados. Our goal is to coordinate and create quality health and medical events to strengthen the network and capacity of healthcare practitioners, of all types, to ultimately improve healthcare in Barbados and the Caribbean. We offer various types of health promotions and marketing services to assist our clients in targeting the medical community in Barbados and the Caribbean.
Some of our services include:
Creation and Coordination of Continuing Medical Education Events
Health Event Coordination including:
Corporate Health and Wellness Programmes & Events
Mixers & Networking Sessions
Health Marketing and Promotions
Health Services & Product Promotion
Advertisements, Medical Classifieds
Patient Education/ Empowerment Seminars
Office: 246 269 6183; 253 9384
Event Pre- Registration
(pre-registration only - payment offline)