With a new president and an ever-evolving financial landscape, business owners and individuals must plan accordingly for 2017. Become more informed of the president’s new tax policies and how you can best prepare yourself for upcoming changes. Join Michael Minotti, CPA, and Jim Forbes, CPA, as they share insights on key tax issues for businesses and individuals in 2016 and 2017.
- 2016 year-end planning for individuals and businesses
- Evaluate the latest tax reform proposals and presidential tax platform would affect you and your business
- Explain how the election results will shape the tax agenda
- Identify which tax bills and expiring provisions have a chance to move in the lame duck session
- Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Seminar: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Instructional delivery methods: Group Live
- CPE credit: Tax (1 CPE Credit Hour)
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced preparation: None
- Intended audience: Business Owners, CFOs, CPAs
- Program level: Basic
- Course registration requirements: None
Skoda Minotti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For cancellations, please contact email@example.com.