CBIZ & MHM Executive Roundtable Series: Post-Election Tax & Business Update
2016 will be the 58th Presidential Election for the United States, and the only certainty is that we will have a new president for the next four years occupying the White House.
This seminar will discuss the potential impact the election results have on tax reform. Bill along with a panel of local key executives will provide their opinions and insight on key races and the expected impact on businesses post-election day.
Event Information November 15,2016 (8:00 AM - 10:30 AM) The Tower Room
- 2 CPE Credits in Taxation - Breakfast Included
- Limited Space & Pre-Registration Required
Bill Smith, Managing Director, National Tax Office, CBIZ MHM, LLC
Joel W. Philhours, Chief Administrative Officer, Standard Construction Company, Inc.
John A. Bobango, Chief Manager, Farris Bobango, PLC
Mitch Graves, President & CEO, HealthChoice LLC
Delivery Method: Group Live
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
Cost: No fee
Who Should Attend: CFOs, CEOs, business owners and financial executives
This course will focus on the following topics with the most impact to the business community:
- Rulings, guidance and other activity from the IRS and the Treasury Department
- Legislative updates, including a review of recently enacted or proposed tax legislation
- Review of the most relevant tax case appellate and trial level decisions
For more information regarding refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies, contact Carrie Schaefer 901.842.2914 or email@example.com