All reporters are invited to join New America Media and Ready California for a national press call to assess what the 2016 election results mean for immigrant communities in the United States.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016
11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
Call-in Number: 1-800-247-5110
We will be joined by national pollsters, immigrant rights advocates and experts to discuss:
- The impact of Latino, Asian American and African American voter turnout on the election results
- The future of immigrant communities under the Trump administration
- Where the immigrant rights movement is headed in 2017
- What steps immigrants can take now to stay safe and plan for the future
- Anthony Williams, Special Projects Director, Bendixen & Amandi
- Christine Chen, Executive Director, APIA Vote
- Kamal Essaheb, Director of Policy and Advocacy, National Immigrant Law Center (NILC)
- Sally Kinoshita, Deputy Director, Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
Moderated by Odette Alcazaren-Keeley, National Media Network Director, New America Media
For more information, please contact Elena Shore / New America Media at email@example.com.