Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, April 15, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
Effective July 1, 2006 the Illinois Supreme Court passed into law a mandate that all parents with minor children who separate/divorce must complete a 4 hour parenting class.
Positive Co-Parenting provides parents with the tools necessary to maintain focus on their children during this process of rebuilding their family after a separation/divorce.
* All Children Have the Right to Know and Love Both Parents
* Children Neither Want or Need to be Exposed to their Parents Conflicts
* All Children Have the Right to be Physically, Emotionally and Financially Supported by Both Parents
* How Divorce Impacts Children and
* One Child/Two Homes
Positive Co-Parenting is offered on a sliding fee scale.
Fees range from $30.00 - $150.00.
* Note: Income is verified via the court system
Please use the email address below to notify us of an additional class participant's name or if you are not the card holder.
***IMPORTANT*** If using a credit card of a different name, notify The Parent Place to let them know the name of the person taking the class!