Actions and Detail Panel
Positioning your business for maximum growth and profit n 2017
Sat, May 20, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM WAT
“The Land Is Green Africa Foundation” , Led by Kehinde Olagbenjo President TLIG Africa Foundation, Publisher of TLIG Magazine and host of TLIG Business show on Radio Continental 102.3fm.
In Partnership with Kingdom Business Network, led by Toyin Jaiyeola, Managing Director, Farmers Delight and publisher of Warfare in the Marketplace.
Present:- TLIG/ KBN BUSINESS ROUND TABLE
THEME: Positioning your business for maximum growth and profit in 2017.
DATE: May 20, 2017
VENUE: 1 Temple Drive, Off Olusoji Idowu St, 3 turning after Town Planning way Ilupeju, Lagos
TIME: 10am (Registration and Exhibition starts 9am)
Featuring Top Speakers and entreprenuers
Topics to be treated at the conference.....
- Clarifying your Business Vision and market niche.
- Business positioning in terms of Creating a competitive advantage/Unique Selling Point.
- Understanding trends and happenings in your industry and inherent identifying risk and opportunities therein
- Making your business a social business – Leveraging social media/digital for business growth
- Self-Awareness as a business leader – coaching yourself for business success.
Things to know about TLIG/KBN
We use our platform to provide
1. Quality information on how people can discover opportunities in various industries.
2. Provide the necessary platforms that will help people to maximize opportunities within the life time of the opportunities.
3.Connect them to the right network that will mentor them to help reduce business mortality rate.
4. We raise champions and men of influence in various fields eg- IT, Properties, Manufacturing, Media, Service and so on.
5. We raise leaders that will make change happen- The success and failure of a nation, business or organization can be trace to the kind of leaders they have or their system of government. No nation will grow beyond the kind of leaders they have.
Lastly, the wealth of a nation depends on the wealth of their entrepreneurs. When we have more entrepreneurs, more wealth will be created for the people.
The land is green Africa foundation and KBN have empowered thousands of people through their various platforms e.g Radio, Tv, Event and so on. Pictures, audio and video of our past events can be found on our websites
For information pls. call 08083535857