San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why participate? Job seekers with disabilities have equal performance ratings, lower absenteeism and higher retention rates. Join us for this event and connect with a fantastic pool of job-ready individuals, meet students, adult job seekers and community organizations and work towards meeting recruiting goals and OFCCP regulations all in one place.
Great PR! Increased recruiting opportunities! An opportunity to support your community!
- A link to your company’s job postings will be sent out to hundreds of job seekers and employment specialists prior to the event
- Sponsors are promoted on the event’s registration page for job seekers
- Highlight your support for job seekers with disabilities via a sponsorship certificate you can display in your office
- Choose your table location at the expo (priority is based on sponsorship level)
- Receive one hour of Disability Etiquette training for up to 20 employees (valid if your organization has not already received this training)
- Extra-large exhibitor table (Platinum Sponsors only)
- Extra lunch tickets (4 tickets for Platinum Sponsors only)
What are the other details?
Parking: You can view your nearby parking lot options on Google Maps. We cannot validate for parking.
Timing: The expo runs from 10am - 2pm. Exhibitors must be set up by 10am and can arrive any time after 9:15am to get your table ready.
Location: The PSU Smith Memorial Union is a fully accessible space in downtown Portland. Our event is on the 3rd floor.
Save This Event
When & Where
Incight, a non-profit 501(c)(3), was founded in 2004 to unlock the potential of people with disabilities by providing programs and resources in education, employment, and independence. For more information visit www.incight.org