Port Chester, NY ArchiCAD User Group
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
Port Chester, NY
Please join GRAPHISOFT in Port Chester, NY for our next ArchiCAD User Group Meeting! At this session, we will exchange ideas, ask questions and share our accomplishments with ArchiCAD and related BIM apps. We will present projects, share tips & tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD users. This month, you'll hear from:
- Rudi Elert, Rolfs Elert Office: Rolfs Elert Office is utilize the latest features in ArchiCAD 17. Rudi will walk us through some highly detailed models and explain the firm's use of building materials features, BIMx and Teamwork.
Attend this User Group and:
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- See recent ArchiCAD project examples from Rudi Elert, Rolfs Elert Office
- Learn how BIMx is used to improve communications with clients and contractors
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues
- And more!