Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

Save This Event

Event Saved


Ticket Information

No tickets available.

Event Details

There are no appointments available on campus; you will need to visit the police station (you do not need to make an appointment at the police station), please see below for further information:

For guidance please visit:



Police registration office:

West Midlands Police HQ, Lloyd House, Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6NQ


1) Register with the Police upon arrival in the UK

To find out if you need to register, you should check your entry clearance (visa). You must register if it states 'Register with UK police on arrival' or 'Register with the police within seven days'.  


2) Police registration application form:

To register with the Police you will need to complete the Overseas Visitors Registration Office ‘Registration Form’. The form can be downloaded from the police website: 

We will not be providing you with copies of the form so you must download the form and fill it out in black ink.

Documents required for first time police registration: 

  • Passport & visa
  • £34 in cash (£50 notes will not be accepted) please try to bring exact change
  • 2 recent passport sized colour photographs
  • Confirmation of University place i.e. unconditional offer / enrolment letter
  • Registration form (downloadable from police website) and completed in black ink
  • Confirmation of address (tenancy contract, utility bill, bank statement including your name)

Documents required if already in the UK and have previously registered with the Police and hold a police registration certificate:

Students must inform the Police of the following changes within 7 days.

  • Change of address
  • Change of University or course
  • Visa extension
  • New Passport
  • Change of marital status
  • Moving from the West Midlands but staying in the UK

If any of the above applies to you, you will need the following documents:

  • Passport
  • Visa
  • Police Registration Certificate
  • Proof  of address (utility bill, bank statement, tenancy contract)
  • Letter from the University with new address on it and or details of new course
  • Marriage certificate  

West Midlands Police website:


Queries about Police Registration:

If you have a query about registering with the police, please contact us at 

To reserve you a place for this event, the University needs to collect data from you. The information will be retained for 3 months.

Have questions about Police Registration? Contact International Student Advisory Service (ISAS)


West Midlands Police HQ,
Lloyd House
Colmore Circus Queensway
B4 6NQ


International Student Advisory Service (ISAS)

ISAS is here to help you make the most of your experience by providing you with the support that you might need during your stay at the University.  

Please visit our website for further information about the services we provide:

 To reserve you a place for these events, the University needs to collect data from you. The information will be retained for 3 months.

  Contact the Organizer

Interested in hosting your own event?

Join millions of people on Eventbrite.

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.