Buffalo's wintertime fundraiser hosted by the Pro Zoo Board of the Buffalo Zoo will take place on Thursday, February, 23, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center inside The Grand Ballroom.
Polar Bites will feature food samplings from some of Western New York’s finest restaurants, as well as a basket auction, silent auction, glacier gift card wall and visits with some of the Zoo’s ambassador animals.
- Tickets will be $30 presale and $40 at the door.
- Tickets include admission, samplings, 2 drink tickets, free parking and more.
- A limited number of VIP tickets are also available for $55. VIP ticket holders will receive early admission to Polar Bites (5pm) and a swag bag filled with fun Zoo goodies.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Yes, this is a 21 and older event.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Free parking vouchers for the Fernbach Ramp (Franklin Street) will be available at the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.