LEARN THE STRATEGIES AND TOOLS. GAIN THE CONFIDENCE!
Podcasting presents many opportunities for start-ups, schools and organizations alike to achieve specific objectives, be it visibility, more sales and/or enhancing networks, among other areas. The cost to entry is low, but the learning curve can be high. A successful podcast requires a strategy, the ability to create and disseminate great content and an understanding of the technical aspects of podcasting. The one-day, hands-on experiential workshop on October 14th in Raleigh will provide you with the tools, knowledge and confidence to succeed in podcasting.
1. Learn how to develop a podcasting strategy.
2. Discover the art of communicating your content through podcasting.
3. Practice podcast interviewing techniques and develop your style.
4. Gain an understanding about the technical aspects of podcasting.
5. Discover how to market your podcast.
6. Space is limited! We are capping the event at 30 so we can provide the hands-on support to help each individual succeed.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is parking nearby. Please see your regristration email for specifics.
What should I bring to the event?
A notebook, laptop and a willing nees to learn.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com or 919 260 0035