Actions and Detail Panel
PMP ONLINE VIRTUAL Instructor Led, 4-Day Exam Prep Boot Camp Apr. 17th - 20...
Mon, Apr 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 5:00 PM PDT
INTRO TO PMP COURSE CERTIFICATION
• What is PMP® & PMI®?
• PMP® Exam Syllabus
• What is PMP® exam like?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
• Definition of a Project
• What is project management?
• What is Program management?
• What is portfolio management?
• Project management office (PMO)
• Project constraints
• Stakeholder management
• Organization structure
• Project life-cycle Vs Product life-cycle
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
• Project life-cycle Vs Project management processes
• The five project management process groups
• Process groups, knowledge areas and project management process mapping
• What is project integration management?
• The key role of the project manager, project team and project sponsor
• Project selection methods
PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
• The integration management knowledge area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
• What is project scope management ?
• The key terms in project scope management
• Product scope Vs Project scope
• The project scope management process
- Plan scope management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
• What is Project time management?
• What is a project schedule?
• The key terms in project time management
• The project time management processes
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
• Schedule Network Analysis techniques
• What is project cost management ?
• Cost estimating vs Cost budgeting
• Control accounts
• The Project cost management processes
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
• Earned value management
• What is quality?
• What is quality management?
• Cost of quality
• The project quality management processes
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
• Seven Basic Quality Tools (7QC Tools)
• Introduction to Six Sigma
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
• Conflict management
• Powers of project manager
• Organization theories
• Recap of the Entire Syllabus
• Practice Test
• Discussion on the Practice Test
• What is communication ?
• Communication methods, technology & channels
• Basic communication model
• The Communications management knowledge area
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
• What is risk?
• How is risk calculated?
• Risk categorization
• Decision tree
• Risk reserve
• The risk management knowledge area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
• What is contract?
• Centralized vs decentralized contracting
• Different types of contract
• Key terms in procurement management
• The procurement management knowledge area
- Plan Procurements Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
• Common stakeholders on a project
• Stakeholder classification models
• Stakeholder Engagement assessment matrix
• Skills needed to manage stakeholders
• The project stakeholder management processes
- Identify stakeholders
- Plan stakeholder management
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Control stakeholder engagement
PMBOK® ANNEX REVIEW
• Process Group interactions
• Initiating Processes
• Planning Processes
• Executing Processes
• Monitoring and Controlling Processes
• Closing Processes