San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Professional Project Management PMP Course
for PMP® and CAPM® certifications.
Complete course delivered during 5 days
- Apr 22, 29 & May 6, 13, 20 -
Learn in 5 days how to effectively manage your projects.
Applies to all industries and professions.
“...you learn in a simple way and with concrete examples.”
“His presentation is highly professional and to the detail;”
-José L. Ramírez
You will get:
- Study guide with ~400 pages.
- Access to ~500 exam simulation questions.
- Certificate of 40 contact hours; for one of the PMP® certification requirements and also useful for the CAPM® certification.
- Printed course material and additional material on a CD.
- Lessons learned and orientation about the exam and application.
Official Course Page in:
About the Instructor:
Javier A Miranda, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO is a certified Project Manager that has delivered project management and related courses to hundreds of professionals from varying industries and professions through several educational organizations and consulting firms.
Javier was educated in Project Management best practices with the first edition of the PMBOK® Guide (1996) and he passed the PMP® exam using the 2nd edition (2000). He has been teaching PMP® exam preparation courses since the 3rd edition (2004) until the most recent version.
Terms & Conditions - Agile Ratio LLC reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. If it occurs, a full refund will be issued to each participant. Any cancellation from a participant 24 hours before the event start will result in a full refund. To obtain all materials and the contact hour’s certificate, the participant has to attend every day of the course.
Note: PMP, CAPM and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Save This Event
When & Where
A:R Institute is a division of Agile Ratio, a company that provides management consulting services, educational services and rapid project delivery.
A:R Institute promotes research and education in Project Management and related endeavors. At A:R Institute we enjoy sharing our knowledge and practical work experience through our course offerings.
- Our Blog have a new home! Please visit: blog.agileratio.com
- Our PMP / CAPM course page can be accesed in >English< or >Spanish<
For more information, please visit: www.agileratio.com/institute or contact us by: