San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The purpose of this class is to prepare students for the rigorous Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute. The students learn the five process groups and the ten knowledge areas. In addition, the students are provided with practice exams that mirror the real test-taking environment.
We cover the followings during the classes:
Orientation / Introductions
Tricks of Trade for Studying for PMP Exam
Getting Started: PMI and the PMBOK
Lesson 1: Project Management Essentials
Lesson 2: Project Management Framework
Lesson 3: Project Management Processes
Lesson 4: Integration Management
Lesson 5: Scope Management
Lesson 6: Time Management
Lesson 7: Cost Management
Lesson 8: Quality Management
Lesson 9: Human Resource Management
Lesson 10: Communications Management
Lesson 11: Risk Management
Lesson 12: Procurement Management
Lesson 13: Stakeholder Management
Professional and Social Responsibility
Tips for Passing the PMP® Exam on First Try
HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CLASS
- Learn critical test-taking skills that will improve your score.
- Challenge yourself with our interactive learning team case studies.
- Kool Derby Portal – Access to PMP study prep quizzes and valuable resources
- Watch engaging videos that highlight key project management topics.
- Earn 40 PMI-approved (PDUs) to apply toward PMI educational hours requirement.
- Managing scope creep
- Improving accountability
- Managing conflict
- Getting the most out of meetings
- Asking the “brutal questions”
- Identifying projects that yield results
- Maximizing use of Lessons Learned
Save This Event
When & Where
Dr.Jimmie Flores has taught professional students for more than 20 years.
City of San Antonio, and
United States Air Force (USAF).
Dr. Jimmie Flores has earned the following PMI credentials:
Project Management Professional (PMP®),
PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®),
PMI-Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®),
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®),
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) .and
Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
In addition, Dr. Jimmie Flores has the following certifications:
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM),
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®), and
Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®).