This 6-week face-to-face course will prepare experienced project managers to sit for and pass the Project Management Institute’s® (PMI) PMP® certification exam. It will also serve those individuals seeking to begin a career in project management to understand project management concepts, to sit for and pass the Project Management Institute’s® (PMI) CAPM® exam. It will be offered in an interactive and face-to-face setting, led by a highly-experienced certified PMP® instructor. REGISTER HERE.
- Help students to gain a better understanding of the world of Project Management
- Prepare students to pass The Project Management Institute’s® PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam(s)
- Cover all aspects of the Project Management Institute's PMBOK book that need to be mastered to pass both exams
- Satisfy the Project Management Institute's® educational hour requirement to sit for either the CAPM® or the PMP® Certification Exam(s)
Who Should Attend
- New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Experienced Project Managers looking to obtain their PMP® Certification
- Individuals seeking to begin a career in project management by earning their CAPM® Certification
- Employees of PMOs looking to advance their career by earning distinguished PMI® credentials
- Military veterans looking to transition into the workforce
This course will be led by a PMP® credentialed instructor with extensive work experience in the Project Management industry.
The cost of this course includes the following materials:
- Andy Crowe’s, The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try®
- Class Workbook
- 6 months of online access to a 200-question simulated exam practice test
- Set of 250 flash cards
- 6-CD set of audio discussions
- Cost of The Project Management Institute's® (PMI) Certification Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)® is not included in the cost of this course.
Length of course: 6 weeks, consecutive
Day of the week: Saturdays
Time: 8:30am- 3:30pm (1-hour lunch break)
*Please note: Schedule may vary based on holidays
The cost of this course is $1,595.00.
The below information was provided by The Project Management Institute®.
Annualized Salary (in USD) by PMP Certification StatusPMP®<5 yrs. exp.5-<10 yrs. exp.10+ yrs. exp.Non-PMP®Percent Increase from Non-PMP® to PMP$111,000$103,506$120,000$124,000$91,00022%
Other classes you may also be interested in:
Microsoft Project 2013
Agile Development: An Interactive Introduction to Scrum
Delivering Effective Presentations
The Epitome of Leadership (Series)