PMI-ACP Prep Saturday Broward
Start Date:Tue, Sat Mar 29, Apr 5, 12 2014
8:30 AM - 5:00 pm
Broward Community College Pines Center
16957 Sheridan Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33331
The PMI Agile Certification (PMI-ACP®) recognizes skill in using Agile tools and techniques to successfully navigate complex projects towards satisfactory outcomes. This course covers all topics listed in the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of agile education required for certification. If you already hold a certification with PMI®, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs. Although this course is designed for students pursuing the PMI-ACP®, it is appropriate for anyone who wants to understand or utilize agile techniques to better leverage the benefits. Project or program managers, team members, resource or line managers, and technical resources will all benefit from this course.
What you get with the course:
- 3 days of intense instruction from a top-notch instructor
- Participant guide and other course materials
- Copy of PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Premier Edition: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Exam by Mike Griffith, the best PMI-ACP manual available
- 21 contact hours required for the PMI-ACP® certification
- 21 PDUs if you already have a PMI® certification/credential
- Assistance with the PMI-ACP® application (should you need it)
- Sample exam type questions including a mock exam
- Light continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack, coffee, water and other refreshments
Our Course Guarantee and Commitment to You
If for some reason you do not pass the exam, you may attend any of SoftKey pm U./SFLC PMI-ACP® prep courses free of charge. You may also request one-on-one instruction from a certified instructor (based on instructor availability)
What else do you need?
We have designed this offering to include everything you need to get PMI-ACP® certified. Seats are filling up quickly, so reserve yours now. We look forward to seeing you at the course!
Ask about discounts:
- Group discounts (3 or more from the same organization)
- Out of work discounts
- Sat for PMI-ACP® exam but did not pass
- Ask about onsite corporate training
SoftKey and PMI® South Florida Chapter are Registered Education Providers (REP®) for PMI®.
When & Where
Connie Maldonado is a consultant, instructor, and speaker who teaches and consults on a variety of project management topics. She has been certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) since 1998 and has over 20 years of project management experience. She has also obtained the PgMP and PMI-ACP credentials from the Project Management Institute.