San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Professional Agile Project Management Course & Workshop
useful for PMI-ACP® certification. Updated v2.
Complete 24 hours course delivered during 3 days
- Dec 3, 10 & 17 -
Learn in 3 days how to adapt quickly to frequent changes
Great for experienced IT professionals.
“...you learn in a simple way and with concrete examples.”
“His presentation is highly professional and to the detail;”
-José L. Ramírez
- Predictive/Traditional vs. Adaptive/Agile
- Agile Framework & Agile Practices
- Agile Planning, Estimating & Testing
- Product Backlog & User Stories
- Kanban, Scrum & Extreme Programming - XP
- Agile Retrospectives & Metrics
You will get:
- Study guide with ~250 pages.
- Access to ~200 exam simulation questions.
- Certificate of 24 contact hours; satisfy a PMI-ACP® certification requirement.
- Printed course material and additional material on a CD.
- Lessons learned and orientation about the exam and application.
About the Instructor:
Javier A Miranda, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO is a certified Project Manager that has delivered project management and related courses to hundreds of professionals from varying industries and professions through several educational organizations and consulting firms.
Javier was educated in Project Management best practices with the first edition of the PMBOK® Guide (1996) and passed the PMP® exam using the 2nd edition (2000). Javier has the PMI's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification along with the Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) and the Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) certifications from the Scrum Alliance.
Javier has hands-on experience with several project delivery methodologies, guides and frameworks and has been applying Agile Practices since the year 2000 (before the Agile Manifesto). Javier has been teaching Agile and related topics as part of the DevTitans Community, the former PR .Net Users Group, former MS Developer Network (MSDN) Tours and the former PR Developers Group (PRDG). Currently, Javier is applying Agile to Complex Business Projects and Startups.
Terms & Conditions - Agile Ratio LLC reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. If it occurs, a full refund will be issued to each participant. Any cancellation from a participant 24 hours before the event start will result in a full refund. To obtain all materials and the contact hour’s certificate, the participant has to attend every day of the course.
Note: PMP, CAPM and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
When & Where
A:R Institute is a division of Agile Ratio, a company that provides management consulting services, educational services and rapid project delivery.
A:R Institute promotes research and education in Project Management and related endeavors. At A:R Institute we enjoy sharing our knowledge and practical work experience through our course offerings.
- Our Blog have a new home! Please visit: blog.agileratio.com
- Our PMP / CAPM course page can be accesed in >English< or >Spanish<
For more information, please visit: www.agileratio.com/institute or contact us by: