Actions and Detail Panel
PMI-ACP 3 Days Classroom Training in Pittsburgh, PA
Wed, Jun 28, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jun 30, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
We are glad to invite you to our upcoming 3 days PMI-ACP( Agile Certified Practitioner) Classroom training with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
3 Day of In-Person Bootcamp
90 day Access to PMI® Approved Courseware
2 Simulation Tests
21 Contact Hours Certificate
Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
Access to Weekly Webinars
100% Money Back Guarantee
MSys PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Professional training program certification is designed and developed by global panel of PMI® expert instructors as per PMI® guidelines to empower our participants in becoming an versatile agile professional and expertise in Kanban, Lean, Scrum, extreme programming (XP).
Our training program will not only help you in passing the certification exam in 1st attempt, our instructors will assist you enhance the skills you would need to manage, execute and deliver projects successfully.
PMI ACP® application process is easy to complete and we recommend our participants to start the filling the application immediately after the enrolment and if you need any assistance our instructor will assist during the class or get in touch with MSys support team.
What you take away from the training!
- Complete understanding of the processes of Agile Project management.
- Learn about the Professional Responsibilities concerning Agile Project Management.
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, Along with other factors such as Prioritization using different techniques
- Learn about the Agile Project phases, Agile life cycle and Stakeholders, Key Agile Management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences.
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMI ACP® Examination
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMI ACP® Application form
PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Training - Course Agenda
Lesson 1: PMI-ACP® Course Preview
Lesson 2: Introduction to Agile
Lesson 3: Agile Methodologies
Lesson 4: Communication
Lesson 5: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 1
Lesson 6: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 2
Lesson 7: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 3
Lesson 8: Agile Estimation: Part 1
Lesson 9: Agile Estimation: Part 2
Lesson 10: Agile Analysis and Design
Lesson 11: Agile Quality
Lesson 12: Soft Skills Negotiation
Lesson 13: Value - Based Prioritization
Lesson 15: Agile Metrics
Lesson 16: Agile Value Stream Analysis
Lesson 17: Knowledge and Skills: Part 1
Lesson 18: Knowledge and Skills: Part 2
Lesson 19: Knowledge and Skills: Part 3
Lesson 20: Knowledge and Skills: Part 4
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact Alex.Matthew@MSystraining.com or call us at 408-878-3078.