Actions and Detail Panel
Pleasanton Business Networking
Tue, November 1, 2016, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT
You’re invited to visit this business networking meeting, as our guest, free of charge, to see if you like it!
During this one-hour meeting, we'll spend time networking, making new connections and then breaking off into one-to-one meetings.
The reason we break off into one-to-one meetings is we've found it to be the most efficient way to build a profitable relationship.
In our opinion, spending time face-to-face this the only way you can truly get to know, like, and trust someone.
So we've removed the fluff out of the meeting to get down to business.
Each time you come to a meeting, you'll spend time making a new friend or building upon a current partnership.
Either way, you will build stronger relationships that will help grow your business and ultimately change your lifestyle.
It's REAL Networking!
Here's how it works:
1. Arrival: You arrive 15 minutes before the start of the meeting.
2. Check-in: If you're visiting us for the first time, have your email ticket ready to present to the meeting host upon arriving. To request a first-time visitor email ticket go RSVP NOW: http://BusinessNetworkingFormula.com
If you're a member, only RSVP on Meetup.
3. Open Networking: Mingle for about 15 minutes and begin to think about who you'd like to meet with today.
4. Introductions: We'll go around the room giving everyone 30 seconds to share their name, profession and who they'd like to meet. During this time begin thinking about who'd you like to select for your one-to-one meeting.
5. One-to-one Meetings: Following the introductions you get to select your one-to-one meeting for the day. There will be a quick dance while everyone gets matched up and settles into a table. If you're not sure who to meet, see the leader, and they will get you matched up.
You'll get between 20-30 minutes.
Again, you're invited to visit this a meeting, as our guest, free of charge, to see if you like it!
If you can't make this meeting, no worries, we host 24 meetings a month in 6 different locations. Click here to see additional upcoming meetings: http://BusinessNetworkingFormula.com