San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Platinum Cuts Customer Appreciation Cruise 2015
4 Day Bahamas Cruise
This is a 4 day/3 nt cruise from Port Canaveal (Orlando), FL to
Freeport & Nassau Bahamas
Aboard the Carnival Sensation
May 24 -28, 2015
Starting at $353 per person
Set sail for fun-filled days and nights aboard the SENSATION. Soak up the sun, cool off in one of the pools, and zip down the waterslide for a refreshing splash! The Ecstasy Dining Room serves up savory gourmet fare, and the Seaview Bar & Grill is perfect for a casual bite; kids can choose their favorites from the special children's menus. Camp Carnival has lots of fun activities for the young ones, morning till night, while older kids can hang out at the Teen Club for music, movies, and video games. Do what you want - or do nothing at all. At night, take in a show in the Kaleidoscope Dance Club. Or, unwind with a drink at the Mirage Bar before heading to the exciting Club Vegas Casino.
4 DAY NASSAU CRUISE
SUNDAY PORT CANAVERAL (ORLANDO), FL DEPART 4:00 PM
MONDAY FREEPORT, THE BAHAMAS 8:00AM to 5:00 PM
TUESDAY NASSAU, THE BAHAMAS 8:00AM to 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY FUN DAY AT SEA
THURSDAY PORT CANAVERAL (ORLANDO), FL ARRIVE 7:00 AM
Inside Cabin - Category 4 B/C
Double - (Cat B) $398 or (Cat C) $403 per person
Triple - (Cat B) $368 or (Cat C) $372 per person
Quad - (Cat B) $353 or (Cat C) $356 per person
Ocean View Cabin - Category 6 B/C
Double - (Cat B) $448 or (Cat C) $458 per person
Triple - (Cat B) $408 or (Cat C) $415 per person
Quad - (Cat B) $388 or (Cat C) $393 per person (limited)
Single, Balcony and Suites are available, please call 888-976-8686 for pricing.
Early Bird Specials, Past Guests and Military Discounts Available.
PACKAGE PRICE includes
- Accommodations on the ship for 4 days/3 nights (Upper, Riveria or Main Deck) aboard Carnival Sensation (Can upgrade for an additional cost)
- Cocktail Party
- All meals, entertainment and most on board activities
- All taxes and port charges
DOES NOT included
- Pre-Paid Gratuities of $48 per person (Must be paid before or upon boarding)
- Travel Insurance (Premium can be added to monthly installment or can be purchased 2 weeks prior to sailing)
- Transportation to the Port Canaveral (Transportation can be arranged)
- Parking Fees at Port Canaveral Click Here for More Information about Port Canaveral
DEPOSIT & INSTALLMENTS
"Hold My Spot" Registration - $25 is due by no later than November 15, 2014.
Registrations received after January 15, 2015 will require a $200 Deposit.
** New Reservation After March 15, 2015, must be paid in full.
All Final Balance are due by no later than March 15, 2015.
(Initial Deposit plus $25 Registration Fee will be paid at Registration Via EventBrite or directly to your Travel Agent. An Invoice will then be e-/mailed to each Passenger and you will have the option of making Partial Payments via check, credit card or PayPal at anytime before Final Balance Deadline of March 15, 2015.)
** Initial Deposit and Service/Convenience Fees are Non-Refundable
Full Fare can be paid at anytime by calling the office at 888-976-8686 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to March 10, 2015 - $50
April 10, 2015 - 50%
April 26, 2015 - 75%
May 10, 2015 - Full Penalty
- Cancellation of Fly-Aweigh guests may result in an additional penalty for the air portion, up to, but not limited to, the full air add-on amount, as imposed by the air carrier.
- Percentage penalty charged applies to cruise fare, non commission fare, air add-on, supplemental fare, cruise only transfers and pre and post cruise packages where applicable.
- No refund in the event of interruption or cancellation by guests after the start of the cruise. We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Prior to receipt of final payment and if for any reason accommodations are not available, Carnival may substitute accommodations of the same or better quality on another of Carnival's vessels.
- Travel Insurance & Vacation Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Click or copy/paste this link for information regarding Parking at Port Canaveral
Although a passport is not required for US citizens taking cruises that both originate and terminate at the same US port, Carnival Cruise Lines STRONGLY recommends all guests travel with a valid PASSPORT.
Having a passport will enable guests to fly from the US to a foreign port in the event they miss their scheduled embarkation or to fly back to the US if they need to disembark the ship mid-cruise due to an emergency.
All guests need proper proof of citizenship in order to travel and failure to present a valid document at check in will result in denied boarding and no refund will be issued.
If you are not using a passport, a CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND
STATE/GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID is REQUIRED.
In some cases a CERTIFIED COPY OF MARRIAGE LICENSE may be required.
Please register in the SAME NAME that is on the STATE /GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID that you will provide for boarding the ship.
All minors must travel with a parent.
Please adhere to the monthly payment schedule to avoid possible cancellation. If you are unable to make a scheduled payment please contact us as soon as possible.
Travel insurance helps protect against unforeseen emergencies which can occur at any time. It also helps protect you against other circumstances like travel delay, lost or stolen baggage and personal items, missed connections, hurricanes and so much more.
In short, travel insurance is Peace of Mind. It allows you to relax and enjoy your vacation without worry. If you don't think it's worth the cost, just ask someone who's needed to file a claim. Description of Coverage will be provided at time of registration and is based on age and state of residency. Our Travel Insurance Provider is Travel Guard.
Travel Dudes and Dolls
Phone: (888) 976-8686 or (706) 538-3655
MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
Travel Dudes and Dolls
Attn: Platinum Cuts Customer Appreciation Cruise
PO Box 6305
Columbus, GA 31917
Sponsored By Platinum Cuts of Smiths Station, AL
When & Where
The Travel Dolls
The Travel Doll is the Group Events & Tours division of Travel Dudes and Dolls which is full service travel agency specializing in Urban Group, Family and Individual Travel.
We offer All Inclusives, Motorcoach/Tailgating/Party Bus Group Trips, and Pre-Packaged Cruises and Vacation Get-A-Ways.
LOW DEPOSITS and AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS PLANS are available to ease the financial impact.
If you do not see a trip that suits your group or individual needs, please feel free to contact us 706-538-3655 or 866-577-3655 ext 501 or email us at email@example.com