Friday, August 5th at Sun Gold Farm in Forest Grove, Oregon
A Celebration of the 25th Season of the Portland Farmers Market
Chef Adam Sappington of the Country Cat with Chef Dustin Clark of Besaw's with special guest Chef Ellen Jackson, author of the Portland Farmers Market Cookbook and wines from Apolloni Vineyards. Reception beer tasting compliments of Terminal Gravity Brewing.
Dinner begins at 5:30pm ~ $150 per person (ticket price includes food, drink & gratuity)
vegetarian meal available with advance reservation only
Please direct any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.477.7565
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined, unless otherwise indicated.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for infants or children.
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available.
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Plate & Pitchfork events.
- Please limit your purchase to four tickets per event.