Actions and Detail Panel
Plate & Pitchfork August 12th with Cockscomb/JackRabbit, Lardo/Grassa and A...
Sat, August 12, 2017, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
Saturday, August 12th at Sun Gold Farm in Forest Grove, Oregon
Chef Chris Cosentino of Cockscomb & JackRabbit and Chef Rick Gencarelli of Lardo & Grassa with wines from Andrew Rich
Your evening adventure begins at 5:00pm ~ $140 per person, all inclusive
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for infants or children.
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available.
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Plate & Pitchfork events.
While we certainly respect dietary choices and restrictions, we're no longer able to offer menu substitutions. Our guest chefs are challenged to create a dynamic menu for a large audience in a very limited kitchen without benefit of a full pantry and simply cannot tailor each course to meet individual dining restrictions.
Cancellations & Ticket Transfers
Refunds are NOT available. You are welcome to transfer your reservation to friends or family or to that nice person you met on Craigslist but you absolutely MUST contact us with an email address for the new ticket holder 3 days prior to the event