Plant Based Cleaning: Detoxify Your Home
Monday, October 14, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Loading your connections...
Have you ever wondered what is in some of the most commonly used cleaning products on the market today? Ever looked up the ingredient information for the most commonly used household cleaning products?
- Water, Propylene glycol, 2 hexoxyethanol, Ammonium hydroxide, Mirapol surf s-210, Viden EGM, Sodium C14-17 sec-alkyl sulfonate
- Water, Lauramine oxide, Alkyl dimethyl benzoyl ammonium chloride
- Water, Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, Laureth-3, Cocamidisopropyl betaine, Sodium chloride, DMDM hydantoin, Citric acid, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Glycerin, Poloxamer 124, Hydrolyzed silk, Extract D&C violet #2
Cheer High Efficiency Stay Colorful laundry detergent:
- Water, Sodium carbonate, Sodium aluminosilicate, Sodium sulfate, Alkyl sulfate, Linear alkylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium percarbonate, Sodium polyacrylate, Silicate, Ethoxylate, Polyethylene glycol 4000, Fragrance, Protease, Silicone
Wow. Do you know how toxic these are to your families health?
If these sound like things you do not want to be exposed to or to have in your home, you are not alone. In this workshop you will learn about cheaper, safer, and more effective cleaners to replace every cleaner you need for your home and family.
During this workshop you will be make and take home:
- All-Purpose Cleaner. And I mean, "All Purpose" cleaner- toilets, counters, sinks, shower/baths, and stain remover
- Glass Cleaner
- Dish Soap. For dishwaher or soap to wash dishes by hand
- Antibacterial Hand Soap
- Liqiud Laundry Detergent
And you will leave with recipes to replace other household cleaners such as:
- dryer sheets
- wood polish
- stainless steel cleaner
- carpet cleaner, stain remover, pet smell
- oven cleaner
Have questions about Plant Based Cleaning: Detoxify Your Home? Contact Saffron & Sage
When & Where
Saffron & Sage
We exist to create personal and communal spaces to educate and empower individuals and communities.
Photo Credit to: Samantha Lamb