Planning with Data Teacher Training*
This full day training provides the opportunity to learn about:
- Using DRDP results to plan for individual children and groups of children
- Looking in depth at how to plan for small and large groups of children as well as individualize for specific children
- Utilizing the foundations and framework in the planning process
Please bring the following to the training:
- California Preschool Learning Foundations and California Preschool Curriculum Framework--any volume of these publications will suffice (Copies will be provided to those who do not have access to the publications.)
- Lesson plans
- One child’s rating record
It is highly recommended that teaching staff who have previously attended a DRDP (2015) training, and have experience using the DRDP (2015), attend this training.
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Sierra Health Foundation
1321 Garden Highway,
Sacramento, CA 95833