"Planning with Data" Classroom Training
This full day training provides opportunities to learn about:
- Using DRDP results to plan for individual children and groups of children
- Looking in depth at how to plan for small and large groups of children as well as individualize for specific children
- Utilizing the foundations and framework in the planning process
Please bring the following to the training:
- California Preschool Learning Foundations and California Preschool Curriculum Framework--any volume of these publications will suffice (Copies will be provided to those who do not have access to the publications.)
- Lesson plans
- One child’s rating record
It is highly recommended that teaching staff who have previously attended a DRDP (2015) training, and have experience using the DRDP (2015), attend this training.
Note: Occasionally we have trainings open up which are funded by another agency or as part of our CTI Trainer's Institute. These may be offered at no charge or at a discount and are on a first come, first served basis. These are rare and you are welcome to try to wait for one, but we can't guarantee availability.
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Date: December 16, 2016
Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County (4Cs)
131-A Stony Circle, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95401