Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Professional Development
Febraury 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm | 7 hours PDP | $30
Training host: WestEd, Center for Child & Family Studies
Planning with Data (DRDP 2015): 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Receive tools, strategies and resources on how to integrate the findings into lesson planning.
8:30 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast and light lunch provided.
$30 registration fee – registration deadline: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Rd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Please be aware of the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Trainings are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 48 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by calling Marissa Frias at 925-942-55331. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors open at 8:30 am for registration. Please be courteous and be seated early so that the training instruction may begin promptly at 9 am. There is no late admittance. Exterior building doors are locked after training begins.
- A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. We cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions and ask that you please plan accordingly if you require special food preparation.
- Due to preparation of materials and provided catering, if you pre-registered with “payment at the door,” but did to not attend, you will still be responsible for payment and will be billed appropriately.
Save This Event
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.